Robin Sharma is one of the most famous self-improvement writers in the world, his most famous book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” has been translated into more than 70 languages and published in over 50 nations.
It’s one of the best personal development books and if you haven’t read it, you’ve missed out a lot.
During the years Robin Sharma has provided people with a lot of great quotes, that’s why we decided to create a list of his best quotes that you can always read when you are in need of some inspiration. Enjoy.
1. “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.”
2. “To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.”
3. “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.”
4. “So much of winning lives in just beginning.”
5. “Today is a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be.”
6. “Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no room for petty pursuits.”
7. “The beautiful thing about fear is when you run to it, it runs away.”
8. “When we stop taking risks, we stop living life.”
9. “The fears we don’t face become our limits.”
10. They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can NEVER outwork you. And they can NEVER outprepare you. And they just can’t outpractice you. And that’s why you’ll win.
Image Credit: The Art Of